DPV Health is registered under NDIS to deliver multiple services that provide a 'one stop shop' for your health and social needs. We focus on you and your needs and provide services at home or in the community.
Our services are designed to support you to pursue your goals, objectives and aspirations, increase independence, increase social and economic participation, and develop your capacity to actively participate in the community.
Our team of DPV Health NDIS and disability support professionals will work with you, to ensure that you get what you want and need. The following are ways in which we can work with you and your NDIS plan:
- Getting out and about; develop the skills and confidence to access your local community
- Develop independence at home; create a home environment suited to your health and abilities, and to build practical life skills to help you at home
- Stay connected; we can help and support you to connect with your local community
- Day-to-day living; if you are experiencing mental health issues, we will help you to become involved in activities of your choice in community or centre-based settings
- Education and learning; our services are designed to assist you to learn new skills throughout your life
- Working and contribution to your community; we will help you to learn the skills required for employment, training or volunteer opportunities in your community
- BIG Steps; this is our early childhood intervention service, delivered through a ‘family centred approach’, that fits with your lifestyle and routines, helping you to maintain and enhance normal patterns of family life
- Autism assessment clinic; we offer a comprehensive three (3) week assessment with professionals, specialists in supporting you to learn if your child has autism and what you can do next
- Continence support; we support both children and adults with a disability (6-65 years) who require assistance to become continent or need access to continence products
Our workers will support you to learn new skills or maintain current skills and independence for your health and wellbeing. We also support you to make and maintain relationships, develop new friendships and engage in your community.
Our services are accessible to people using:
- NDIS-funded plan (aged 6-65 years)
- Early Childhood Intervention Services (from 0-6 years)
The NDIS National Disability Insurance Agency sets price controls for some supports included in participant plans.
To book an appointment to speak with a DPV Health Client and Services Connection worker, please telephone 9407 9699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interpreters are available, if required.